Purdy Good Cook's Note:
This is such a great addition to any Christmas tray. They are so cheap and easy to make, and they taste great. My Grandma gave me the recipe, but I'm not to sure where she picked it up from. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a double boiler, melt caramels, butter, and milk. Keep water in the bottom of pot to a minimum boil.
- 2Dip one marshmallow into melted mix using a fork (or something sharp).
- 3Remove, and roll in Christmas colored Rice Krispies.
- 4Place on tray covered with wax paper.
- 5Repeat until bag of marshmallows is finished.
- 6Freeze marshmallow balls if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Rice Krispies Marshmallow Balls
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 45
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 163.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g