Recipe by Purdy Good Cook
This is such a great addition to any Christmas tray. They are so cheap and easy to make, and they taste great. My Grandma gave me the recipe, but I'm not to sure where she picked it up from. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by Katherine's #1 Fan
I made these for a Halloween treat for my son's preschool class. I brought in another treat today for his Christmas party and got yelled at by his teacher for not bringing in these! She said she and her husband LOVED them. I promised her more soon. They were very tasty, I enjoyed them too!
- 700 g crisp rice cereal (Christmas colored Rice Krispies)
- 400 g large marshmallows
- 40 caramel squares
- 14 ounces Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler, melt caramels, butter, and milk. Keep water in the bottom of pot to a minimum boil.
- Dip one marshmallow into melted mix using a fork (or something sharp).
- Remove, and roll in Christmas colored Rice Krispies.
- Place on tray covered with wax paper.
- Repeat until bag of marshmallows is finished.
- Freeze marshmallow balls if desired.