Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is such a great addition to any Christmas tray. They are so cheap and easy to make, and they taste great. My Grandma gave me the recipe, but I'm not to sure where she picked it up from. Hope you enjoy.
- In a double boiler, melt caramels, butter, and milk. Keep water in the bottom of pot to a minimum boil.
- Dip one marshmallow into melted mix using a fork (or something sharp).
- Remove, and roll in Christmas colored Rice Krispies.
- Place on tray covered with wax paper.
- Repeat until bag of marshmallows is finished.
- Freeze marshmallow balls if desired.