Recipe by Your Sangoma
A delicious breakfast casserole that is our family's traditional breakfast meal every Christmas. Can top with sausage, bacon, or ham. We always use ham.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 30 ounces square hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in the bottom of 9x13 pan. Add hash browns and cook at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Shred cheese and sprinkle on top of hash browns. Spread ham over top of the cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, and S&P together. Pour over top of casserole.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes.