Recipe by Liz Fresh Plate
This punch is made by my grandmother every Christmas .The kids love it and the grownups drink it and remember Christmas past.
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Add boiling water to jello and stir to completely dissolve.
- Add cold water and sugar to the jello and mix well.
- Add fruit juices one at a time,mixing well.
- Pour into two 1 qt containers and freeze in freezer.
- When ready to serve,put the slightly thawed mixture into a large punchbowl and crush with a large fork.Pour ginger ale over mixtureand add a pint of freah sliced strawberries.