Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This punch is made by my grandmother every Christmas .The kids love it and the grownups drink it and remember Christmas past.
- Add boiling water to jello and stir to completely dissolve.
- Add cold water and sugar to the jello and mix well.
- Add fruit juices one at a time,mixing well.
- Pour into two 1 qt containers and freeze in freezer.
- When ready to serve,put the slightly thawed mixture into a large punchbowl and crush with a large fork.Pour ginger ale over mixtureand add a pint of freah sliced strawberries.
OH MY GOODNESS, best punch I have ever had. Everyone loved it and has since became our churches regular punch!! Thanks so much for the recipe
This was very tasty! My friend made it without the cup of sugar and it was still sweet.
This was a great punch! All of the guests at my party enjoyed it. The only difference I made was that the only strawberry Jell-O I was able to find at our market was 2 4-serving size boxes, so that's what I used. It tasted wonderful. Thanks for sharing!