Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1892.0 ml cranberry juice
- 1892.0 ml lemonade
- 1892.0 ml pineapple juice
- 1892.0 ml carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 1892.0 ml ginger ale (or less)
- Pour all of the juices together in a big punch bowl.
- Add enough soda to give the punch a kick, but not so much that the flavor of the juices is diluted.
Amazingly simple and tasty! I made it for a gathering of 20 and was a little concerned when I saw how much punch the recipe made -- I thought we'd be drinking punch all week. Instead, it was polished off in an hour and a half, every bit of it. It has great flavor and great zing. What a terrific recipe!
Mmmmmmmmmmm! What a great punch... and it was so easy to make, it had so little ingredients. Thanks Dancer for a great recipe! I will use this again and again, even if it's not Christmas!
The serving numbers listed on the recipe (8) is slightly wrong. 2 Quarts of each ingredient gives you enough for 32 servings (assuming an 8 oz serving). So don't make the mistake I did and over-purchase ingredients!! But it was a great punch, and I have the leftovers in my fridge for a nice refreshing drink to treat myself after the kid s go to bed. (it also is nice if you add a little champagne- I did that individually though.)