Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found online. cook time is fridge time.
- 28 ounces dark fruit cake, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1⁄3 cup desiccated coconut
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- extra 1 oz dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 6 ounces white cooking chocolate, melted
- marzipan, leaves to decorate
- Roll level tablespoons of the mixture into balls; place on baking-paper lined tray. Refrigerate balls while preparing the coating.
- Place extra dark chocolate and oil in a medium heat-proof bowl. Place bowl over a pan of simmering water; stir until melted. Using a fork or skewer, dip balls into chocolate mixture; drain off excess. Return balls to tray. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Spoon warm white chocolate over top of puddings; decorate with marzipan leaves. Refrigerate until set.
- Makes about 35.