Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Super easy and fast. Perfect for kids to make at Christmas time.
Make and share this Christmas Pretzel Rings recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) bag Hershey's Hugs chocolates (or Candy Cane Hugs)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag M&M's
- 1 (16 ounce) bag pretzel rings
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place ring pretzels on a cookie sheet. (placement doesn't matter, just leave a little bit of wiggle room between the pretzels).
- Put Hugs inside the rings (if they don't fit, just change out pretzels until they do. It doesn't have to be perfect, but Hug should fit inside the ring, even if it's tight).
- Place in oven for approximately 2 minutes, until Hugs are mostly melted.
- Take out and put 1 M & M in the center of the ring.
- Place whole pan in the freezer until chocolate is frozen.
- Remove from pan and store.