Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Good Cookies and easy to make.
- 1 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- PreHeat oven to 400.
- Cream shortening and sugar in large bowl on medium speed until well blended.
- Beat in egg, salt, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Stir in flour.
- Place dough in cookie press. Press into desired shapes 2 inches apart on cooled, ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until set, but not brown.
- Cool on baking sheet one minute. Remove to.
- cooling rack.