1/1 Photo of Christmas Pizza
Angela Butler's Note:
This delicious dessert will tempt any chocolate lover and thrill holiday enthusiasts! It's quick and easy to make, done in something like 15-20 min. You can use those cute Christmas cookie trays that are the size of a pizza pan for extra decoration. Slice with a pizza cutter and enjoy chocolate, nuts, coconut, and other delights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package real milk chocolate chips (or dark, if you prefer)
- 1 lb white almond bark, cut into small (1-inch)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts or 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, drained, and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons green glazed cherries, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup angel flake coconut
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1Microwave chips and 14 oz almond bark in a 2 qt microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes. Stir. Continue microwaving 1 to 2 minute or until smooth when stirred, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 2Stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts. Pour onto greased 12-inch pizza pan. Top with cherries; sprinkle with coconut.
- 3Microwave remaining 2 oz. almond bark and oil in a 1 cup measure for 1 minute and stir. Continue microwaving 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth when stirred, stirring every 15 seconds. Drizzle over coconut.
- 4Refrigerate until firm (usually 3+ hours). Store at room temperature. Cut into wedges. Makes about 12 large slices.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 187.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark
green glazed cherries