1/1 Photo of Christmas Pizza
Angela Butler's Note:
This delicious dessert will tempt any chocolate lover and thrill holiday enthusiasts! It's quick and easy to make, done in something like 15-20 min. You can use those cute Christmas cookie trays that are the size of a pizza pan for extra decoration. Slice with a pizza cutter and enjoy chocolate, nuts, coconut, and other delights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package real milk chocolate chips (or dark, if you prefer)
- 1 lb white almond bark, cut into small (1-inch)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup salted peanuts or 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, drained, and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons green glazed cherries, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup angel flake coconut
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1Microwave chips and 14 oz almond bark in a 2 qt microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes. Stir. Continue microwaving 1 to 2 minute or until smooth when stirred, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 2Stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts. Pour onto greased 12-inch pizza pan. Top with cherries; sprinkle with coconut.
- 3Microwave remaining 2 oz. almond bark and oil in a 1 cup measure for 1 minute and stir. Continue microwaving 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth when stirred, stirring every 15 seconds. Drizzle over coconut.
- 4Refrigerate until firm (usually 3+ hours). Store at room temperature. Cut into wedges. Makes about 12 large slices.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 187.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white almond bark
green glazed cherries