Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Unique and delicious!
- 236.59 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml melted butter, plus
- 29.58 ml melted butter
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 14.79 ml flour
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 453.59 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml coarsely crushed candy cane
- whipped cream
- chocolate leaves
- more coarsely chopped candy cane
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Blend graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter in bottom of ungreased 8" springform pan; press mixture evenly over bottom.
- In blender or food processor, blend sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and blend; then blend in 2 tablespoons remaining melted butter until completely smooth.
- Stir in crushed candy canes,then pour mixture over crust in pan.
- Bake in lower third of oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove; allow to cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- The chocolate leaves will form the petals of a poinsettia flower, with the crushed candy canes in the very center.