1 hr 5 mins
Unique and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Blend graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter in bottom of ungreased 8" springform pan; press mixture evenly over bottom.
- 3In blender or food processor, blend sour cream, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Add cream cheese and blend; then blend in 2 tablespoons remaining melted butter until completely smooth.
- 5Stir in crushed candy canes,then pour mixture over crust in pan.
- 6Bake in lower third of oven for 45 minutes.
- 7Remove; allow to cool.
- 8Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- 9The chocolate leaves will form the petals of a poinsettia flower, with the crushed candy canes in the very center.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Peppermint Candy Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3961.8
- Calories from Fat 2797
- Total Fat 310.8 g
- Saturated Fat 175.5 g
- Cholesterol 1234.3 mg
- Sodium 2887.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 250.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 203.9 g
- Protein 53.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: