Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This a a easy recipe to make. I always give it out in candy tins for Christmas gifts.It is always a hit with family and friends.
- 907.18 g white almond bark
- 236.59 ml crushed candy cane
- 4.92 ml peppermint oil
- Place candy canes in a plastic bag and hammer into 1/4-inch chunks or smaller.
- Break up the almond bark into pieces and melt in a double boiler.
- Combine candy cane chunks and peppermint oil to almond bark.
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet layered with wax paper and spread out evenly.
- Place in refrigerator for 45 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from cookie sheet and break into pieces.
This was very good and easy to make. My customers loved it!! Thanks for a great recipe, and my kids loved breaking up the candy canes!!
Easy! Yummy! This will be kept with the fave christmas candies! Thanks!
It turned out great! I even drizzled some melted semi-sweet chocolate on top... mmm, yum!