Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the internet (www.drinkoftheweek.com ) and I am posting this for safe keeping. I also plan on making this for a holiday party. I was looking for something to put in an old punch bowl...
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, with juice
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 705 milliliters light rum
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, with juice
- 1 liter seltzer water
- In a punch bowl, combine sugar, oj, and lemon juice: stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add cherries, triple sec, rum orange slices, lemon slices and pineapple chunks.
- Stir and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow the flavours to blend.
- Pour in Seltzer and add ice just before serving.