1/4 Photos of Christmas Package Cheese Snack
A cream cheese spread decorated to look like a Christmas package. Taken from Family Fun. Note cook time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dried dill, garlic powder, and salt into the softened cream cheese.
- 2Pack the mixture into a rectangular container lined with plastic wrap (you can reuse the cream cheese box).
- 3Refrigerate it for at least 3 hours.
- 4Before serving time, set the unwrapped block of cheese on a platter and decorate it with a scallion bow and red pepper polka dots (or small squares) and give tag made from cut red pepper.
- 5Note: Final product is to look like a rectangular package, complete with green "ribbon" and red polka dotted paper, with red gift tag.
- 6Serve with choice of crackers or veggies.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Package Cheese Snack
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 120.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g