A cream cheese spread decorated to look like a Christmas package. Taken from Family Fun. Note cook time is refrigeration time.
- Mix the dried dill, garlic powder, and salt into the softened cream cheese.
- Pack the mixture into a rectangular container lined with plastic wrap (you can reuse the cream cheese box).
- Refrigerate it for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving time, set the unwrapped block of cheese on a platter and decorate it with a scallion bow and red pepper polka dots (or small squares) and give tag made from cut red pepper.
- Note: Final product is to look like a rectangular package, complete with green "ribbon" and red polka dotted paper, with red gift tag.
- Serve with choice of crackers or veggies.