Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A colourful and bright healthy salad, great for holiday parties.
Make and share this Christmas Orange Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 10 mandarin oranges, Clementines
- 1 red pepper
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 bermuda onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Peel oranges and separate into segments, removing seeds.
- Save peel to decorate; form into flowers.
- Julienne pepper, and thinly slice onion.
- Toss with sprouts and oranges.
- Whisk together vinaigrette with orange juice and thyme, pour over salad.
- Serve decorated with orange peel flowers.