Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Love Chef, Francis Anthony who appeared on the Regis and Kathy Lee show, calls this a Christmas punch but it is equally appropriate in the summer. Ahead of time, freeze the water or lemonade in a ring mold to make an ice ring. For a specially festive touch, place whole strawberries in the ring before adding the liquid and freezing. From the Cooking with Regis and Kathy Lee cookbook.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 4 quarts seltzer water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) canfrozen grapefruit juice
- 3 dashes bitters
- ice cube (or ice ring)
- In the container of a blender, process the strawberries until pureed.
- In a large punch bowl, combine the pureed strawberries with the seltzer, lemonade, grapefruit juice, and bitters.
- Add ice cubes or an ice ring.