Recipe by chilepepper1231
I am terrible about not asking for a recipe, I was watching a girlfriend make this and i just remembered the ingredients. Not sure if i got the amounts right but I have fiddled with it for years and this seems the best. You could also cover it with nuts, or for a Daytona 500 party, I shaped it with a ring mold, covered it with finely chopped black olives and called it a Cheese Tire!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4 ounce) packages chipped beef
- 2 bunches scallions
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- assorted cracker
- finely chopped parsley (optional)
- chopped pimiento (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop chipped beef and scallion fairly small but not minced.
- Use green part too.
- Mix into cream cheese with the worcestershire sauce until well incorporated and smooth.
- Mold into a ball, or place in a crock.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- Options--Cover with parsley and pimentos for a'Christmas-y' look.