Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am terrible about not asking for a recipe, I was watching a girlfriend make this and i just remembered the ingredients. Not sure if i got the amounts right but I have fiddled with it for years and this seems the best. You could also cover it with nuts, or for a Daytona 500 party, I shaped it with a ring mold, covered it with finely chopped black olives and called it a Cheese Tire!
- Chop chipped beef and scallion fairly small but not minced.
- Use green part too.
- Mix into cream cheese with the worcestershire sauce until well incorporated and smooth.
- Mold into a ball, or place in a crock.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- Options--Cover with parsley and pimentos for a'Christmas-y' look.
This is just like the cheese ball my Uncle Toby has made for decades. Soooooo yummy! Thanks for posting!
This is the same one my mom makes and it is TO DIE FOR. We eat this all year round with any type of cracker--ritz is my personal favorite:) Thank you for posting this b/c I never know the exact measurements and I have to end up calling my mom who tells me "a dash here, a drop there". I omitted the parsley and pimiento simply b/c I didn't have it-but I will have to give it a try sometime. This also makes for a beautiful appetizer! OH! And you can cut calories by using a reduced fat cream cheese and a whole wheat cracker. thanks so much Chilepepper!