Recipe by Chef Dee
This snack is standard issue at our house during the holidays. As a matter of fact, I make 2 turkey roasters of this, it's great for taking along to all the holiday parties. Go ahead and make it now. Store in a covered tin in a cool place, and yes, you can freeze it. Just reheat in a warm oven.
Top Review by vtopp
This is delicious. My mom used to make it at Xmas, but I never did get the recipe so I was happy to discover this. I made it according to the instructions except omitted the bugles and increased the other ingredients to make up for it. I've been snacking on it every night. I figure it's reasonably nutritional because of all the fibre from the cereal. Thanks for posting.
- 236.59 ml butter
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml celery salt
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml garlic salt
- 9.85 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 283.49 g box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 283.49 g shreddies cereal
- 1 large pretzel stick
- 226.79 g Bugles original flavor snacks
- 1182.95 ml original Ritz Bits miniature crackers
- 946.36 ml salted nuts or 946.36 ml peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large glass bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Stir in the worcestershire and all the spices, whisk until well blended.
- Pour the snack ingredients into a large turkey roaster, pour the sauce over top.
- Mix well, bake uncovered at 225 degrees for one hour, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Store in tins, makes a great hostess gift.