1/1 Photo of Christmas Nuts N' Bolts Snack
Chef Dee's Note:
This snack is standard issue at our house during the holidays. As a matter of fact, I make 2 turkey roasters of this, it's great for taking along to all the holiday parties. Go ahead and make it now. Store in a covered tin in a cool place, and yes, you can freeze it. Just reheat in a warm oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml butter
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml celery salt
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml garlic salt
- 9.85 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 283.49 g box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 283.49 g shreddies cereal
- 1 large pretzel stick
- 226.79 g Bugles original flavor snacks
- 1182.95 ml original Ritz Bits miniature crackers
- 946.36 ml salted nuts or 946.36 ml peanuts
- 1In a large glass bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- 2Stir in the worcestershire and all the spices, whisk until well blended.
- 3Pour the snack ingredients into a large turkey roaster, pour the sauce over top.
- 4Mix well, bake uncovered at 225 degrees for one hour, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 5Store in tins, makes a great hostess gift.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Nuts N' Bolts Snack
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 292.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bugles original flavor snacks
Ritz Bits miniature crackers