1/1 Photo of Christmas Nuts N' Bolts Snack
Chef Dee's Note:
This snack is standard issue at our house during the holidays. As a matter of fact, I make 2 turkey roasters of this, it's great for taking along to all the holiday parties. Go ahead and make it now. Store in a covered tin in a cool place, and yes, you can freeze it. Just reheat in a warm oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (10 ounce) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 10 ounces shreddies cereal
- 1 large pretzel stick
- 8 ounces Bugles original flavor snacks
- 5 cups original Ritz Bits miniature crackers
- 4 cups salted nuts or 4 cups peanuts
- 1In a large glass bowl, melt the butter in the microwave.
- 2Stir in the worcestershire and all the spices, whisk until well blended.
- 3Pour the snack ingredients into a large turkey roaster, pour the sauce over top.
- 4Mix well, bake uncovered at 225 degrees for one hour, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 5Store in tins, makes a great hostess gift.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Nuts N' Bolts Snack
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 292.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bugles original flavor snacks
Ritz Bits miniature crackers