Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is very ADDICTIVE. I used to make this "yearly" for friends at Christmas time and it was probably my #1 most requested item at Christmas time. I used to pack them in decorative tins.
- 473.18 ml Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 473.18 ml bite size shredded whole wheat cereal (plain)
- 473.18 ml pretzel sticks
- 354.88 ml unsalted peanuts
- 59.14 ml margarine (hard)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml celery salt
- 2.46 ml onion salt
- 2.46 ml garlic salt
- 2.46 ml paprika
- In a LARGE bowl combine all cereals, buts, pretzels. In a small pan melt the margarine, add seasonings. Pour over top the cereal mixture and toss well. Spread on large cookie sheet which has been sprayed lightly. Bake 250 for 1 hr, stir every 15 minutes.