TALIA #3's Note:
After pulling these muffins hot out of the oven, your family and friends will know that Christmas is near. A less heavy version of the wholemeal Christmas muffins, these muffins welcome in the holiday season. Also, these muffins are a holiday option for those who don't like fruit cake, and can also be made vegan if you substitute soy milk for regular milk. Note: This recipe has not been taste tested yet, so please leave your comments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine wet ingredients (not cherries).
- 2Mix dry ingredients together.
- 3Combine wet and dry ingredients, and carefully add glace cherries.
- 4Place mixture in muffin trays.
- 5Cook in an oven preheated to 375F, for 15 minutes. (Note: may be more or less cooking time, depending on your oven.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 227.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: