Recipe by barefootmommawv
These are very easy to make. Enjoyed by all. You must let stand over night on counter.
- 24 frozen dinner rolls
- 106.31 g package butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 118.29 ml butter
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 3.69 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange rolls in greased fluted tube pan. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls.
- Cook butter and remaining ingredients over a low heat until sugar dissolves and mixtures bubbles; pour over rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil and let stand on counter over night.
- Next morning, remove foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, then invert carefully onto serving dish.