Recipe by barefootmommawv
These are very easy to make. Enjoyed by all. You must let stand over night on counter.
- 24 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange rolls in greased fluted tube pan. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over rolls.
- Cook butter and remaining ingredients over a low heat until sugar dissolves and mixtures bubbles; pour over rolls.
- Cover tightly with foil and let stand on counter over night.
- Next morning, remove foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, then invert carefully onto serving dish.