- 1 lb bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 unbaked pastry shells (9 inches)
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine sausage and cheeses.
- Place half of mixture in each pastry shell.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, onion and peppers.
- Pour half over sausage in each shell.
- Bake at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 55-60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.