Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One more thing for you to be able to prepare and have the next morning. If your having company over than this is a must for your breakfast gathering.***In response to a review maybe try reducing the milk, however I have made it so has my sister and have had no troubles. But if reducing the milk helps go for it !!
- Remove crusts from bread and cut into cubes.
- Spread in 9x13 pan which is buttered.
- Beat eggs and milk together;pour over bread.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with bacon and bake 350 for 1 hour.
- Serve immedialtely.
Easy and tasty!!! I used whole wheat bread and added a splash of Tabasco sauce.
The bread turned out very mushy on the bottom. Uck!