1/1 Photo of Christmas Morning Cinnamon Toast
Mrs. Janet's Note:
This is so good. You can make it ahead of time and then pop it in the oven on Christmas morning. My kids love it year round. It is always a big hit at any breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first three ingredients well.
- 2Cut crusts off 2 loaves of sandwich bread.
- 3Roll each slice as flat as possible with rolling pin.
- 4Spread sugar, egg yolk& cream cheese mixture on bread and roll into crescent.
- 5Melt margarine.
- 6Mix sugar with enough cinnamon to make it dark.
- 7Roll crescents in melted margarine, then in cinnamon-sugar mix.
- 8Freeze on cookie sheet for 30 minutes, and then put in plastic bags.
- 9When ready to bake, remove crescents from plastic bags and place on cookie sheet. Bake frozen at 400 for about 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Morning Cinnamon Toast
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 273.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g