- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 dozen eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 5 green onions, finely chopped or 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese or 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter, cool, then pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Tilt dish to coat bottom.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper until blended.
- Add the finely chopped green onions, or onion powder and pour into melted butter.
- cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning bake at 350 F for 35 minutes.