1 hr 20 mins
This is a wonderful make-ahead breakfast dish. I make it every Christmas and my family loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x13 deep dish casserole with butter.
- 2Cut bacon in one inch strips and fry till crisp, drain on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- 3Add chopped onion to bacon drippings in pan and sauté until clear.
- 4In a large bowl beat together eggs, milk, seasonings.
- 5Add to the bowl the frozen hash browns, sautéed onion, cheese, bacon, cubed ham and mix well.
- 6Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- 7Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate over night.
- 8When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 9Remove casserole from refrigerator and remove plastic wrap.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 45-1 hour just until center is set (no wiggle but don't over bake!).
- 11Let set for 5-10 minutes and serve in slices.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.5
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 222.1 mg
- Sodium 938.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: