Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These scrumptious rolls are easy to make, and great to have kids help prepare them. We make them every Christmas morning, and they are always a big hit!
- 2 (12 ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange rind
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, without stems
- Place cherries in the bottom of a greased bundt cake pan.
- Melt butter in a small bowl in the microwave.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar and orange rind.
- Roll biscuits in melted butter, then roll in sugar mix.
- Set biscuits on edge around the bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.