Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A holiday beverage from Greg Seider, co-owner of The Summit Bar on Avenue C in New York City.
- 1 3⁄4 ounces rum (Santa Teresa recommended)
- 3⁄4 ounce sherry wine (Pedro Ximenez)
- 3⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- 3⁄4 ounce agave simple syrup (equal parts agave syrup and water)
- 1⁄2 ounce egg white
- 2 dashes bitters (Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrel Bitters recommended)
- freshly grated nutmeg
- Combine everything except nutmeg in a dry cocktail shaker. Shake until well-mixed. Fill shaker with ice and shake again until chilled. Strain into a cocktail glass and dust with nutmeg.