Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Light and crispy mint cookies that are as pretty as they are tasty. They're great in a gift box of goodies too.
- 8 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 35 Ritz crackers
- 1 candy cane, crushed
- Microwave chocolate in a glass bowl. Stir until melted, then stir in peppermint extract.
- Dip the crackers singley into the chocolate, shaking off any excess.
- Place on wax paper-covered baking sheets and sprinkle with crushed candy cane before the chocolate sets.
- Chill until firm.
Awesome! I knew these would be pretty, but didn't expect them to taste so good. The flavors go together so well. Thanks for sharing.