Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
My aunt gave me a box of my moms family recipes when I got married. This is my favorite one of the group. I make this every Christmas and its always a hit. I know melting buttermints sounds weird. Try it, I think you'll be surprised!! Happy Holidays!
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) package butter mints
- 1 (10 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Melt mints in boiling water; add dry jello and crushed pineapple.
- Chill till set.
- Mix well.
- Add marshmallows and fold in Cool Whip.
- Put in square or oblong Pyrex dish and freeze.
- When ready to serve, set it out 30 minutes ahead of time.
- Keep frozen.