1/2 Photos of Christmas Mint Cookies
I got these from a co worker and she told me they tasted like Girl Scout Cookies so I tryed them. I am do have to say they taste as close to the Girl Scout cookies as you can get. Prep times includes the chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb Melting Chocolate baking chocolate
- 2 -3 drops peppermint extract
- 1 package Ritz cracker
- 1Melt Chocolate over low heat.
- 2Add 2 to 3 drops of Peppermint oil.
- 3You do not need alot so make sure they are small drops.
- 5Line a cookies sheet with foil.
- 6Dip Crackers into Chocolate,Cover and lay on cookie sheet make sure they do not touch.
- 7Chill until firm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Mint Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (682 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.6
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g