Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made this recipe several years ago. It was one Christmas when I seemed to get enough Christmas Puddings (for presents) to feed an army. I lost it and found it again in a weekend paper this Christmas. I remember many people asking me for the recipe, but when I got around to looking for it I had lost it, so I am posting it and hopefuly I will remember where it is !!!!!!
- Rougly chop the pudding and put the chopped pudding and brandy in a food processor and process in short bursts until the pudding resembles fine bread crumbs.
- Roll teaspoons of the mixture into small balls.
- Using a fork dip the individual balls into the dark chocolate mixture and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Allow to set before proceeding with the white chocolate.
- TO DECORATE : Use the melted white chocolate to drizzle over the puddings to resemble a custard sauce and use red cachous on top of each one to resemble a cherry.
- Allow to set at room temperature for one hour before serving.