1 hr 15 mins
I made this recipe several years ago. It was one Christmas when I seemed to get enough Christmas Puddings (for presents) to feed an army. I lost it and found it again in a weekend paper this Christmas. I remember many people asking me for the recipe, but when I got around to looking for it I had lost it, so I am posting it and hopefuly I will remember where it is !!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rougly chop the pudding and put the chopped pudding and brandy in a food processor and process in short bursts until the pudding resembles fine bread crumbs.
- 2Roll teaspoons of the mixture into small balls.
- 3Using a fork dip the individual balls into the dark chocolate mixture and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 4Allow to set before proceeding with the white chocolate.
- 5TO DECORATE : Use the melted white chocolate to drizzle over the puddings to resemble a custard sauce and use red cachous on top of each one to resemble a cherry.
- 6Allow to set at room temperature for one hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Mini Choc Puddings
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: