Because of the whole wheat flour, I've always felt these squares were somewhat healthy. Maybe I'm kidding myself, but I definitely can say they're delicious, and perfect for any holiday goodie platter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F; grease a 13x9 pan and set aside.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar and baking soda.
- 3Stir in melted butter and mix together until mixture appears crumbly.
- 4Firmly pat half the crumb mixture into prepared pan, then cover evenly with mincemeat.
- 5Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over mincemeat and pat lightly.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until squares appear golden brown.
- 7Cool before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Mincemeat Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g