Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So good! Melt in your mouth Cookies kissed with Almonds, Chocolate and Cherries. Mmmmm!
Make and share this Christmas Meringue Kisses recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until they are doubled in size.
- Continue beating and add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Continue beating until the whites create stiff glossy peaks and the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Make sure cherries are very well drained. Gently fold cherries, almonds and chocolate into egg whites.
- Drop by teaspoon fulls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. (Meringues may also be piped through a pastry bag).
- Bake at 275`for 25 minutes or until firmly set.
- Cool on wire racks.
- (You may also drizzle the baked Meringues with melted chocolate after completely cooled).