So good! Melt in your mouth Cookies kissed with Almonds, Chocolate and Cherries. Mmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275.
- 2Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until they are doubled in size.
- 3Continue beating and add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time.
- 4Continue beating until the whites create stiff glossy peaks and the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 5Make sure cherries are very well drained. Gently fold cherries, almonds and chocolate into egg whites.
- 6Drop by teaspoon fulls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. (Meringues may also be piped through a pastry bag).
- 7Bake at 275`for 25 minutes or until firmly set.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
- 9(You may also drizzle the baked Meringues with melted chocolate after completely cooled).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Meringue Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 227.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bittersweet chocolate squares