So good! Melt in your mouth Cookies kissed with Almonds, Chocolate and Cherries. Mmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275.
- 2Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until they are doubled in size.
- 3Continue beating and add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time.
- 4Continue beating until the whites create stiff glossy peaks and the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 5Make sure cherries are very well drained. Gently fold cherries, almonds and chocolate into egg whites.
- 6Drop by teaspoon fulls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. (Meringues may also be piped through a pastry bag).
- 7Bake at 275`for 25 minutes or until firmly set.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
- 9(You may also drizzle the baked Meringues with melted chocolate after completely cooled).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Meringue Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 227.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 34.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bittersweet chocolate squares