Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mother served these meatballs at family Christmas parties when I was young and they always went fast. I make them for Christmas parties at work. They are an instant hit.
- 453.59 g ground chuck
- 28.34 g envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 118.29 ml Heinz Chili Sauce
- 118.29 ml Kraft thick & spicy original barbecue sauce
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- In large bowl, mix ground chuck and onion soup mix together with hands. Make small to medium meatballs. Lightly brown in fry pan on low to medium heat. After browning place a paper towel on a plate and place meatballs.
- In a sauce pot mix chili sauce, bbq sauce and brown sugar. Put meatballs in sauce and let simmer on low for 30 to 45 minutes.
- To serve put meatballs in a crockpot on low heat and place on a table for guests to help themselves.