Recipe by The Flying Chef
Very simple, yet delicious fruity champagne cocktails, the great thing is you can really experiment with just about any fruit, also you can mix several together. I just made mine with strawberries and raspberries, I have listed the recipe below for strawberries but it is exactly the same for raspberries. Have fun and enjoy, if you come up with a yummy combo let me know.
Top Review by Chef floWer
Don't wait to Christmas to have this delicious drink! I made a non-alcoholic version of this, I left out the Grand Marnier and used sparkling grape juice instead of the champagne. I made this twice in a week because my family asked for it again. Will make it again and again during Strawberry season. Thank you so much for posting this yummy drink The Flying Chef.
- 1 kg fresh strawberries, chopped
- 250 g caster sugar
Per Each Glass
- 15 ml Grand Marnier
- 8 ml grenadine
- 30 ml strawberry puree
- champagne (to top up)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend strawberries (or whatever fruit you are using.) with sugar in a blender or food processor. Makes about 1 Litre. This puree will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Mix Grand Marnier, Grenadine and strawberry puree together and pour into the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill the glass slowly with champagne.
- Stir and serve with a strawberry on the rim.