Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderfully and tasty! I always serve this on Christmas!
Make and share this Christmas Jewel Ambrosia recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g Cool Whip
- 99.22 g instant vanilla pudding
- 118.29 ml milk
- 566.99 g crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 (1133.98 g) can chunk pineapple, drained (not in heavy syrup)
- 2 (850.48 g) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 fresh pears, diced
- 473.18 ml mini marshmallows
- 118.29 ml flaked coconut
- 118.29 ml chopped toasted walnuts
- 118.29 ml halved maraschino cherry, drained
- In large bowl beat together pudding with milk.
- Add whip topping and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently fold through whipped topping mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve cold and enjoy!