Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Wonderfully and tasty! I always serve this on Christmas!
Make and share this Christmas Jewel Ambrosia recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 (20 ounce) cans chunk pineapple, drained (not in heavy syrup)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 fresh pears, diced
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup halved maraschino cherry, drained
- In large bowl beat together pudding with milk.
- Add whip topping and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently fold through whipped topping mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve cold and enjoy!