1/3 Photos of Christmas Jam
Donna M.'s Note:
This festive jam is being posted for a request. I found it recently in a community type cookbook and I haven't had a chance to try it yet.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cranberries and sections of seeded orange in a food processor.
- 2Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- 3Add strawberries, zest, cloves and cinnamon.
- 4Continue processing until finely chopped, but not pureed.
- 5Stir together fruit mixture, sugar and water in a very large saucepan or dutch oven until well blended.
- 6Cook for 2 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 7Increase heat to high and bring mixture to a full, rolling boil.
- 8Stir in liquid pectin.
- 9Stirring constantly, bring to a rolling boil again and boil for one minute.
- 10Remove from heat and skim off foam.
- 11Immediately pour into 6 hot, sterilized half-pint jars.
- 12Carefully wipe clean rims of jars with a damp cloth.
- 13Place lids on jars and screw on bands just until snug.
- 14Process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- 15Remove from water bath and cool away from drafts until jars seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 148.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g