Recipe by LR Beckwith
We have these every Christmas and fight over ever piece, they are wonderfully tasty. The ham, cheese and green onion are perfect together. Enjoy.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash thoroughly and dry onions with paper towels.
- Cut onions just above the white part, about the length of the ham slices.
- Dry the ham slices and allow creme cheese to warm to room temperature.
- Spread about 1/8-inch of creme cheese on ham slice.
- Roll green onion in ham with creme cheese spread on it.
- Lay down and slice into 1/2-inch pieces and serve on platter.