Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We have these every Christmas and fight over ever piece, they are wonderfully tasty. The ham, cheese and green onion are perfect together. Enjoy.
- Wash thoroughly and dry onions with paper towels.
- Cut onions just above the white part, about the length of the ham slices.
- Dry the ham slices and allow creme cheese to warm to room temperature.
- Spread about 1/8-inch of creme cheese on ham slice.
- Roll green onion in ham with creme cheese spread on it.
- Lay down and slice into 1/2-inch pieces and serve on platter.
This is a great one when you are in a hurry. Easy,less than 5 ingrediants. I loved it. A toothpick with a frilly top makes it less messy for guests.