1/8 Photos of Christmas Holly Wreath Clusters
Another childhood favorite. Now, my kids ask for them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over medium heat in a large saucepot.
- 2Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- 3Remove from heat and add green food coloring; stir well.
- 4Add cereal; stir until evely coated.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- 6Top each with three red hots (Do this quickly and they'll adhere better).
- 7Let sit for one hour (if you can).
- 8Store in covered container laying clusters between sheets of waxed paper.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Holly Wreath Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 52.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g