Another childhood favorite. Now, my kids ask for them!
Make and share this Christmas Holly Wreath Clusters recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large saucepot.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add green food coloring; stir well.
- Add cereal; stir until evely coated.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Top each with three red hots (Do this quickly and they'll adhere better).
- Let sit for one hour (if you can).
- Store in covered container laying clusters between sheets of waxed paper.