1/8 Photos of Christmas Holly Wreath Clusters
Another childhood favorite. Now, my kids ask for them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter over medium heat in a large saucepot.
- 2Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- 3Remove from heat and add green food coloring; stir well.
- 4Add cereal; stir until evely coated.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- 6Top each with three red hots (Do this quickly and they'll adhere better).
- 7Let sit for one hour (if you can).
- 8Store in covered container laying clusters between sheets of waxed paper.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Holly Wreath Clusters
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 52.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g