A lovely Christmas candy, to serve at the holiday season...very easy to make too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces vanilla chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds, toasted,and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup candied red cherries, quartered
- 1/2 cup green glazed cherries, quartered
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- 2In a double broiler over low heat, or in the microwave, melt the chips until smooth.
- 3Remove from the heat, and stir in the almonds and the red and green cherries.
- 4Drop by tablespoons onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 5Sprinkle with the coconut.
- 6Refrigerate until firm.
- 7Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Haystacks
Serving Size: 1 (470 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candied red cherries
green glazed cherries