I received these as part of a Christmas Bake Exchange and my kids loved them.
Make and share this Christmas Gumdrop Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugars, butter, shortening, egg and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients, except gumdrops, and beat until a soft dough forms. Then add gumdrops.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoons 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cook for 1 minute before removing from cookie sheets. Cool completely before storing.
These were pretty good. I liked all the colors in the cookies made by the gumdrops. Looked good on my trays!
We thought this recipe was very good. Love the coconut that's in them. I know the kids will love them. Thanks for posting this recipe.