Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Quick but luxurious and fun for giving. The baking mix makes it quick, while cherries, candy, fruit and nuts make it look festive when cut open. For a gift presentation, either cut the bread and arrange on a plate, or wrap in nice packaging, because the loaves are a bit brown and lumpy on the outside.
- Beat the eggs, then beat in baking mix, sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in the cherries, apricots, dates, gumdrops and almonds.
- Spoon into 4 greased miniature baking pans (about 5 inches by 3 inches).
- Bake at 300°F for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Cool in pans 5 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
- Batter may be used for muffins.