1/2 Photos of Christmas Gumdrop Bread
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Quick but luxurious and fun for giving. The baking mix makes it quick, while cherries, candy, fruit and nuts make it look festive when cut open. For a gift presentation, either cut the bread and arrange on a plate, or wrap in nice packaging, because the loaves are a bit brown and lumpy on the outside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the eggs, then beat in baking mix, sugar and vanilla.
- 2Stir in the cherries, apricots, dates, gumdrops and almonds.
- 3Spoon into 4 greased miniature baking pans (about 5 inches by 3 inches).
- 4Bake at 300°F for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- 5Cool in pans 5 minutes.
- 6Remove to wire racks and cool completely.
- 7Batter may be used for muffins.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Gumdrop Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 991.7
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 159.2 mg
- Sodium 462.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 179.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 130.5 g
- Protein 17.0 g