Recipe by katew
Divide cooled granola between cellophane bags - great gift anytime of year !!
Top Review by Crafty Lady 13
I used sliced almonds in place of the hazelnuts and also added some banana chips. This makes for a great and easy snack to have around when I want something to munch on. I took some baggies to my in-laws and they loved it too. Made for June 2012 Aus/NZ Swap.
- 828.06 ml rolled oats
- 354.88 ml dried cranberries
- 177.44 ml hazelnuts, chopped
- 118.29 ml sunflower seeds
- 14.78 ml finely grated orange rind
- 7.39 ml ground cinnamon
- 177.44 ml honey
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Combine oats, cranberries, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, orange rind and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Place honey in saucepan over low heat.
- Cook 30 seconds till honey is runny.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add honey mix to oat mixture, stir to combine.
- Spoon into large roasting pan.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes till golden.
- Set aside to cool completely.