Pretty easy to prepare and pretty on the tray not to mention great tasting. Always a big hit with kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces almond bark
- 8 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 60 approx Ritz crackers or 60 round buttery crackers
- red edible glitter
- green edible glitter
- 1While almond bark is melting in double boiler assemble crackers.
- 2Apply thin layer of peanut butter between two crackers.
- 3Coat crackers with melted almond bark and place on wax paper. Allow to cool slightly.
- 4Sprinkle with red and green glitter and allow to cool completely.
- 5NOTE if you apply glitter too quickly it will smear.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Glitter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.0
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 175.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: