Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pretty easy to prepare and pretty on the tray not to mention great tasting. Always a big hit with kids.
- 12 ounces almond bark
- 8 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 60 approx Ritz crackers or 60 round buttery crackers
- red edible glitter
- green edible glitter
- While almond bark is melting in double boiler assemble crackers.
- Apply thin layer of peanut butter between two crackers.
- Coat crackers with melted almond bark and place on wax paper. Allow to cool slightly.
- Sprinkle with red and green glitter and allow to cool completely.
- NOTE if you apply glitter too quickly it will smear.