Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are my favorite christmas cookie, the best ginger crinkles I make! Happy to share the recipe!
Make and share this Christmas Ginger Kringles recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter and dark brown sugar.
- Beat in egg and molasses, (will look curdled).
- Beat in flour, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- Chill til firm.
- Roll into 1 1/4" balls.
- Roll into colored sugar.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 350° on ungreased cookie sheet til cracked on top but soft.
- Cool on wire rack. Do not over bake.
- Store airtight.